Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Zea's


I'm sure we've all been to Zea's. If not, you're missing out. This is my go-to place when I'm fresh out of ideas. They never fail to provide good food and good service. Ok food first. Zea's specializes in rotisserie chicken. Most people who know me, know I do not eat chicken on the bone. Well I did Sunday night. I tried the rotisserie chicken for the first time. I hated it. Now remember, I would hate it anywhere. I felt like the meat was undercooked and I was nauseous the whole time I was eating it. Boo! Now, if you try the balsamic salmon you'll be seducing the waiter just for the recipe. Wow, the salmon is delicious!!! The balsamic sauce is a reduction with brown sugar, yum. AND you must get a side of corn grits. You're an idiot to pass these up. No, seriously. I also really like the Asian Tuna Salad. I like my tuna seared, and it is delicious. The salad comes with crispy noodles and peanut sauce. I'm not a salad lover, but I'll eat this one. I guess I couldn't move on without mentioning the ribs. I haven't tasted them, again the bones issue. You can get them in 3 different varieties, dry, wet, or Thai. I must say they look delicious. Now who's picking the meat off for me? So what's on the drink menu? Zea's brews their own beer. Have I tasted it? No. I'm so stuck on the kiwi strawberry tea, I've never ventured out. BUT, there is a full description and variety for people who prefer Pilsner, Hefe-Weisen, Dunkle, Amber, etc... On to service. It's few and far between I have gotten bad service. I am usually quite satisfied with my service. No complaints. Prices? If you're looking for items in the $9.99 range, there are some. Zea's features many delicious sandwiches, and there is also a daily special. Most prices range from $9.99 - $24. You're paying $24 for seafood and ribs of course.


Well I guess that's it. Happy eating. Check online for coupons. I know half price mall has them all the time.
**** 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment