Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Juan's Flying Burrito


I've been to both the Juan's uptown and midcity, and the food was really just mediocre. There is nothing really "wow" or spectacular about the food. The first time I went to Juan's the guacamole was very chunky and full of fresh veggies... the most recent visit, it was purred like baby food. My first visit I had a veggie burrito. It was huge and quite good, it fed me all day. The last time I went, I had nachos. Personally I like a nice creamy cheese drizzled on my nachos. They make theirs with sprinkle cheese. It made a disgusting meal. Juan's does have a nice drink selection of margarita's and many imported, domestic, and local beers. I ordered sweetened tea, and it was delicious! The service it hit or miss. I've had good service and bad. The ambiance is Mexican - trendy, very fun and festive. The prices were pretty economical. Good prices for someone on a budget. You can definitely get a full meal, tax, and tip under $15. Overall, I wouldn't seek Juan's out. If I was in the neighborhood and needed a cheap eat, I might stop... otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

** Two stars

http://juansflyingburrito.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment