Monday, March 1, 2010

Boneless BBQ Pork Ribs - Crock Pot


I am one of those crazy people that loves slaving over a hot stove. I feel like the more I've worked on a dish, the more love I've put into it. Hehe. Well, it's a much different story if I'm starving. If I'm hungry, I want something quick and easy. And honestly, maybe even ready by the time I get home. That, my friends, is the job of a slow cooker. Last spring I decided to experiment with ribs in the slow cooker, and now it's part of my repertoire. If you love juicy, tender, flavorful ribs, and don't have the time... Check this recipe out! Happy eating!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pack of country style boneless ribs (the average size package)
  • 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (I love the Jack Daniels kind)
  • 1 BBQ sauce bottle of beef stock
  • Optional: Worchestershire Sauce, Chipolte Tabasco, Tonys

Directions:

  • Many recipes suggest you brown all sides of the ribs prior to putting them in the slow cooker. Since there's no time before I go to work, I just throw the straight in.
  • Add the bottle of BBQ sauce. Be sure to pour is all over the ribs. Fill the bottle with beef stock, shake it up, and pour that over the ribs. (use water and a bullion cube if need be)
  • If you want a little kick, add some Worchestershire sauce, Tabasco, Tony's etc... Be creative!
  • Cook in the slow cooker on low for 7 hours. Serve with sides and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment