Thursday, May 20, 2010

Triple Chocolate and Vanilla Cheesecake

I've made cheesecake before, and I was a little wishy washy with the recipe. I was asked to make a cheesecake for a co-worker the other day, and I searched and found one that looked delicious. Well, let me tell you... I will never walk across the street to Cheesecake Bistro ever again! This recipe tastes like it is straight from Copelands! No lie! When I tasted this cheesecake, I just knew I had to add it to my blog! I just know you will try it, love it, and make it over and over again! Let me know what you think! Happy Eating!

Ingredients
:
Filling:
  • 1 1/2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
  • 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
  • 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted

Chocolate Glaze:

  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
  • In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla; mix well. Divide batter in half. Add chocolate to one half of batter; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Top evenly with vanilla batter.
  • Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set Cool. Top with Chocolate Glaze. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
  • Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan over low heat, melt 2 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat; spread over cheesecake. Makes about 1/3 cup

No comments:

Post a Comment